Website Neuro Cardio & Multispeciality Hospital Pvt. Ltd.
Main Job Responsibilities
To provide consultant care, advice and management for the clinical work of Neuro Cardio & Multispeciality Hospital Pvt. Ltd. To support and teach junior doctors and be a professional role-model for them. To give professional clinical input into the strategic direction and planning for the hospital.
A. General Management Responsibility
- An experienced clinician able to encourage, motivate, and teach other clinical staff.
- Sound knowledge of clinical practice and good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a demanding work culture.
- Good knowledge about the Government of Nepal’s policies relevant to clinical practice.
- To perform such other duties as assigned by the management, within the scope of qualifications and experience.
B. Technical Responsibility
- To be involved in the clinical side of the hospital, including after-hours’ work.
- To be available for consultation when requested by junior medical staff and paramedical staff.
- In consultation with other clinical staff, to help develop and implement clinical and other related operating guidelines and standards.
- To be Acting Medical Coordinator, if requested,
- To contribute to the ongoing education of junior medical officers and paramedics.