Nepal Public Awakeing forum (NPAF)
Project Officer (Livelihood)
Nepal Public Awakening Forum (NPAF) is an NGO established in 2063 BS and has been continuously working Rukum East and West for mote than 15 years N-PAF has been implementing the Advancing Community Transformation Project (Pro-ACT) at Rukum East (Bhume and Putha Uttargnga Rural Municipality) supported by United Mission to Nepal, Rukum East Cluster (UISIN) since 2021
Interested candidates can apply for the jobs Read the full article below tot the job details –
The Project Officer (Livelihood) is responsible for:
- Lead in the preparation and implementation of livelihood related interventions
- Provide capacity building owning to the project staffs and PPLPs on Kitchen Garden, Off-Seasonal Vegetable Farming, Integrated Pest Management (IPM), Value-Chain, Climate Friendly Agriculture, Financial and Business Literacy. Saving and Credit etc
- Support Field-level needs assessments, on potential income generating options, robust economic growth, value chain assessment, crop-calendar etc.
- Providing technical support and strategic direction to social mobilizers (SMs) who oversee project implementation.
- Work and coordinate with Project Coordinator for the timely procurement and delivery of input support materials.
- Facilitate and provide technical support to PPLPs and stakeholders to improve the livelihood and income generational initiatives.
- Undertake other project-related to livelihood, education, protection, and other as assigned by N-PAF and UMN Rukum East Cluster.
- Prepare and submit monthly report, work plan, case stories, beneficiaries data and other documents as per requirements
- Coordination with the local governments for the smooth implementation of project interventions.
Minimum Qualification and skills required
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Agriculture with 2 years of experience or JT with 3 years of experience or JTA with at least 5 years of experience in agriculture/Integrated projects (especially Health, Good Governance, Education, Protection etc.)
- Understanding of integrated projects like Good Governance, GBV/Protection, Health theme and, Activities Based Learning/Education
- Experience in bottom up approaches for community development.
- Experience and understanding of working strategy in.
- Hardworking, adaptive, result oriented and a good team player
- Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Power Point (Mandatory(
- Two-Wheelers Driving License (Mandatory).
Interested Nepali candidates having above-mentioned qualifications and skills are requested to submit an application letter along with an updated CV to email@example.com by 15th August 2023. Only the shortlisted candidates meeting the criteria will be called for a written test and interview. No telephone calls will be entertained.