Nepal Police School
The nationally renowned non-profit making academic institution, Nepal Police School Dharan, Sunsari, run by Nepal Police Welfare Fund, is seeking qualified, highly motivated, experienced, professional and competent teachers for the following posts:
Secondary Level Mathematics Teacher
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in related subject
Secondary Level English Teacher
Qualification: Master’s degree in related subject
Secondary Level Social Studies Teacher
Subjects: Social Studies
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
- Candidates must have Nepalese Citizenship. They must be over 18 and under 40 years of age
- The applicants having higher degree, teaching experiences and participation in training and seminars will be highly preferred.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for written examination.
Additional requirements for Permanent Post:
- Candidates must have at least 50% marks in required qualification or higher academic qualification, 50% marks in relevant subjects and permanent teaching license.
Salary and Allowance
- Permanent Posts: Government Basic Salary Scale, Grades, Provident Fund, Promotion to higher class (Second and First) after completion of 5 consecutive academic years, Gratuity Fund, Accumulated Sick Leave Amount, Attractive Incentives and many more.
- Contractual Posts: Government Basic Salary for Secondary Level Teacher.
- Required Documents to Submit:
Handwritten Application, CV, Citizenship Certificate, Mark sheet and Equivalent Certificate in case of foreign academic degree, Character Certificate, and Teaching License (Only for Permanent post).
Registration Fee: Rs. 1000
Application Deadline: Ashar 23rd, 2079 by 4 pm.
Application Submission Address: Nepal Police School, Dharan.
Written Examination: Ashar 26th, 2079 at 11:00 am sharp at Nepal Police School, Dharan
Nepal Police School
Dharan Sub-Metropolitan City-13 Sunsari, 1 Province, Nepal
Ph: 9852056375, 9852090162
Source: Blast Khabar, 23 June 2022