Website Nepal Development Research Institute (NDRI)
Vacancy for Admin and Finance Officer
NDRI is an independent, non-profit institution dedicated to address the contemporary and emerging challenges through quality research for evidence based policy and programming. Established in 2004, NDRI comprises of an interdisciplinary team of experts with highest academic standings, and wealth of national and international experiences. NDRI focuses on creating opportunities for research, dialogue and collaboration. NDRI has been able to strengthen linkage between the policy makers, academia, different national and international organizations and a pool of experts.
To contribute to its overall administration and financial management, NDRI is looking for an eligible candidate for the position of Admin and Finance Officer. The applicants are required to submit the application documents in-person at NDRI office or via email to email@example.com no later than 08 September 2023, Friday at 5:00 pm Nepal Standard Time.
Required Qualification and Experience
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) with specialization in Finance. Bachelor degree in Financial management or Business Administration with demonstrated experience may be considered.
- Minimum 3 years of proven working experience at the national level in the areas of project budget planning and management with knowledge and expertise in financial reporting.
- Proven working knowledge of financial and administrative management of both development partners and that of Government implemented is preferred.
- Good knowledge on financial reporting requirements for international agencies.
- Experience in handling big projects would be an advantage.
- Experience with Nepal’s Public Procurement Act/Regulations and procedures are required.
- Administrative management abilities and expertise in the audits of non-profit, non-governmental institutions would be an advantage.
- High level of good organizational and administrative skills with an ability to work well under pressure.
- Proven skill of using TALLY software is required.
Detailed Terms of Reference (ToR) can be downloaded here:
The application form can be downloaded here. The applicants should submit the following documents.
- Cover Letter
• Signed with contact details
• Addressed to the Executive Director of NDRI
• With expected salary
- Application Form (attached)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopy of Citizenship
- Photocopy of latest degree
- Experience certificate (if any)
1. In case of email submission, all the required documents should be attached within a single email in a single pdf file and sent to (firstname.lastname@example.org). Requested applications submitted to other email addresses besides the given email address will not be entertained. Also, multiple submission of documents will be disqualified.
2. Please clearly mention the position in the subject line of the email as ‘Application for the Post of Admin and Finance Officer’. Email and documents without the given subject line will not be considered.
3. Shortlisted candidates will be informed for the final interview.
Nepal Development Research Institute (NDRI)