Nepal APF School
First Publication Date: 2080/04/20
Nepal APF School, Kohalpur-2, (NAPFS) Banke, is a non profit making educational institution promoted by Armed Police Force Nepal Welfare Service Center. NAPFS Kohalpur is looking for a dynamic, energetic & self-motivated Principal for immediate appointment in full residential set up.
1. Principal -1 (one)
- At least Master’s Degree or equivalent, along with secondary level teaching license.
- Maximum age limit 50 years, Good moral character and no criminal record (Police Report)
- Must have at least 5-years working experience as vice-principal/principal in a reputed English Medium Secondary Level School.
- Must have excellent computer knowledge and public communication skills.
- Must be visionary in leadership, School Development Plan Formulation and Implementation.
- Must have at least two wheeler driving license.
- Must have an instinctive feeling about future plan.
Interested candidates can apply with hand written application; Rs. 10 tickets, updated CV, PP size photograph, 2 copies of all attested academic certificates, experience letters and 5-years School Development Proposal must be submitted at the office of Nepal APF School, Kohalpur-2 Banke or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of this publication.
- Salary and other facilities will be as per the school rules.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection procedure.
- The candidates will be automatically disqualified if he/she is unable to submit all required documents on time.
Contact No.:- 081-542049, 9858080283, 9858080284
Nepal APF School
Source: Naya Patrika Daily, 5 August 2023