Organization: Seto Gurans National Child Development Services
SetoGurans National Child Development Services is a pioneer organization working in the field of Early Childhood Development since 1979 in close collaboration and cooperation with government, non-government, national and international organization, education networks and UN agencies. It is registered as an educational non-government organization. Now, we are urgently looking for a candidate in the position of Mentor for the project “Strengthening Early Childhood Education and Development (ECED) for Promotion of Quality Education”.
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Ramechhap
Period: 10 Months (1 July 2020–30 April 2021)Fixed Term, possible for extension
• +2 level in Education or equivalent
• At least 3 years of relevant experience in providing community mobilization and capacity building for improved educational outcomes
• Experience in improved quality of the education program in community level
• Experience in coordination with local government, SMC/PTA member schools, teachers, parents and caregivers
• Experience in observation and support Grade-1 and ECD facilitators to the teachers and ECD center facilitators
• Experience in data collections from the school’s children
• Report writing ability in Nepali
• Computer skills with Microsoft Office suite, especially Word and Excel
• Hold motorcycle licenses
• Project area’s candidates are preferred
Salary as per the norms of the organization
Last date to apply: 4th August, 2020
HOW TO APPLY
All candidates should submit their CV and photo with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org within Tuesday, 4th August, 2020, 4:00PM.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Seto Gurans National Child Development Services strongly encourages applicants from Dalit, Madhesi, Janajati, marginalized ethnic groups and offers proactive support and capacity development for staff.