Website Maruti Cements Limited
- Responsibility for organizing and controlling Direct and indirect taxation and accounts-related activities including but not limited to day-to-day accounting transactions, maintaining up-to-date and error-free books of accounts, audits, and finalization of annual reports, adherence to all statutory compliances, budgeting and day-to-day fund management, investor/associate and partnership compliances
Key Results Areas
- Up to date & and 100% follow through on all new amendments/notifications in tax laws & and statutory compliances
- Ensure strict adherence to approved general accounting practices in maintaining up-to-date books of accounts & and company records
- Responsibility towards statutory/internal audit and control
- Monitoring variance through regular checks with reference to the Annual Budget
- Ensure timely and defect-free adherence to all statutory compliances including but not limited to Income Tax, Service Tax, VAT, and TDS
- Finalization of amount and ensure timely payment of all statutory dues.
- Finalization of accounts and timely filing of all statutory returns
- Ensuring adherence to all compliances with partners/investors with reference to accounting
- Adherence to all TATs involving external interface
- Timely preparation of monthly cash budgets and rolling fund flow statements for concern projects
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly Trial Balance as well as bank balance reports
- Bachelor’s degree with 12 – 15 Years of Experience in the Manufacturing Industry.
- Experience in accounting and taxation functions. At least 5-6 years in a similar supervisory role and team handling.
Technical / Soft Skills required
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Tally, exposure to working in ERP
- Confident, good communication and conflict resolution skills, ability to manage a team