Company: Kathmandu Capital Limited
Kathmandu Capital Limited is a national level public limited investment company with authorized capital of one billion. We aspire to be pioneer in investment sectors which include Hydropower, Infrastructure Projects, securities markets and other sectors.
• To invest in shares and other securities
• To promote and invest in hydro electric projects
• To invest in real estate and housing
• To invest in other viable projects
Our Mission: To serve as leading public investment company of the nation.
Position: Marketing Manager
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Hattisar, Kathmandu, Nepal
• M.B.A in Marketing from recognized university with 3 years of experience in the marketing department in the field of Investment Company, bank, mutual fund etc
• Excellent communication skills with leadership and organizing skills
• Working knowledge of Pricing, Branding, Promotion and Advertising strategy
• Excellent team building capability
• Prepare annual marketing plan with situational analysis, marketing approach, strategy, action programs etc. and present the same to the management
• Provide feedback to the management on business operations and strategies to cope with the competitive business environment
• Manage the marketing function and work closely with other departments like investment, finance, admin etc. for achieving the common organizational goal
• Research and development of new products and business in line with the corporate strategy of the company
• Communicate brand identify of company and its products among team, stakeholders and market
• Digital marketing including overseeing social media strategy, public relations and contents of website
• Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organizing them efficiently
• Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines etc
Last date to apply: 23th July, 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Individuals wishing to apply are requested to send their application and resume to email@example.com, with expected salary and joining date.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.