Position: Marketing Executive
- Manages the marketing department and uses strategy to advise all marketing plans
- Regularly interacts with marketing managers to receive information and updates about marketing staff progress and results
- Presents regular updates and information to other department heads and executives
- Works with executives to incorporate marketing needs into overall company planning and strategy
- Monitors competitor activity and brainstorms potential improvements or changes in marketing strategy, products, or services
- Have to meet clients (Architects and designers) into there offices to pitch our products to close the deal.
- Must be adaptable to understand about the construction relation finishing materials to market.
- 50% fieldwork(meeting clients to there office) 50% office work (reporting, training, preparing documents etc.)
- Full-time job working module.
Note: Must have 2 wheeler and a license of there own for ease of work. (Fuel expenses will be provided for office work)
Proactive individual with a minimum of 2-year working experience in marketing (related experience in marketing will be added advantage)
Interested candidates are requested to send their application/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org