Website Manakamana Group of Companies
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
Keep reports of transactions.
- Prepare the cheque plan on a daily basis and provide the same on time to persons visiting the bank.
- Provide updates to Finance Head on a daily basis on all receipts and payments.
- Prepare financial statements and analysis.
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status.
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending.
- Provide technical support and advice on Management accountants.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
- Participate in financial standards setting and in the forecast process.
- Prepare financial statements and produce a budget, according to schedule.
- Maintain company accounting procedures and processes.
- Liaise with the company finance manager to improve financial procedures.
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant subject.
- At least 2 years of proven experience as an accounting supervisor, or account officer.
- Should have good knowledge of internal audits, tax audits & preparation of financial statements.
- Should have sound knowledge of Excel & Tally
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to work with an established and emergent group of companies.
- Work closely with the team of experts and group management to build a manufacturing hub in Nepal.
- Hands-on experience in leading a team and growing a business.
- Competitive salary, personal and professional growth opportunities.
- Offer free snacks and tea.
- 20 vacation days per year in addition to public holidays.
- Benefit: Social Security Fund, Mobile top-ups, and data pack, Fuel Expenses, and Accidental Insurance.
Interested candidates fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria are requested to send their updated Resume and Cover Letter to mention the position you are applying for, the preferred location, and your salary expectation, by 6 PM, 11 September 2022, to the email address email@example.com, Application sent by email shall be only considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further recruitment process. The company reserves the right to cancel or postpone the whole recruitment process without providing any reasons whatsoever. Telephone inquiries will not be entertained.