Website Manakamana Group of Companies
1. Keeping a record of sales and restocking the store accordingly.
2. Prepare the bill & invoice as per order.
3. Work closely with the accounts department for billing.
4. Receipt confirmation- bill-wise filing and documentation, cross-check with the billing.
5. Managing and training store staff.
6. Keep accurate recordings of all incoming and outgoing goods
7. Ensuring that the store is kept clean and organized.
8. Regular communication with the inventory department regarding order preparation, inventory issues, vehicle loading, etc.
9. Coordinate with sales departments as required regarding FG orders.
10. To be aware of the number of stocks in the store and up-to-date the stocks report.
11. To ensure the loading and unloading of the goods as per the dispatch order.
12. To ensure the safety, protection, and maintain a good condition of the entire products in the store.
13. Keep a record of driver collection and verification of their travel expense.
14. Prepare monthly stock report.
1. High School Degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
2. At least 2 years of proven experience as a storekeeper, dispatch assistant, or account assistant.
3. Proficient in MS Office, Excel, and Tally ERP software.
4. Have a basic knowledge of general accounting & billing.
Interested candidates fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria are requested to send their updated Resume to mention the position you are applying for, the preferred location, and your salary expectation, by 1 PM, 30 September 2023, to the email address email@example.com. The application sent by email shall be only considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further recruitment process. The company reserves the right to cancel or postpone the whole recruitment process without providing any reasons whatsoever. Telephone inquiries will not be entertained.