Website Manakamana Group of Companies
1. Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team.
2. Networking with new and existing dealers in the territory and building relationships with them.
3. Responsible for the development of distributors, dealers, and new sales channels for selling the company products.
4. Ensure the timely payment collection and sales order.
5. Working on monthly sales and revenue targets as set by the sales manager.
6. Organizing and attending marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness.
7. Maintains relationships with clients and dealers by providing support, information, guidance, and service improvements.
8. Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
9. Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
10. To submit visit reports on a daily basis and expense statements on a regular basis.
11. To supply sufficient information to the marketing manager to enable effective budgetary control of specific areas of activity
1. High School degree/Bachelors Degree in the sales & marketing or related field preferred.
2. Above 2 years experience as the sales officer and work exposure in the Paints, Hardware or Construction will be an added advantage.
3. Valid driving license is required.
4. Local candidates will be preferable.
5. Strong communication, coordination and negotiation skills.
What We Offer:
1. The opportunity to work with an established and emergent group of companies.
2. Work closely with the team of experts and group management to build a manufacturing hub in Nepal.
3. Hands-on experience in leading a team and growing a business.
4. Competitive salary, personal and professional growth opportunities.
5. 20 vacation days per year in addition to public holidays.
6. Benefit: Social Security Fund, mobile top-ups, and data pack, fuel expenses, and accidental insurance.
Interested candidates fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria are requested to send their updated Resume with mentioning the position & location you are applying for as the subject line, by 5 PM, 20 November 2023, to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. The application sent by email shall be only considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further recruitment process. The company reserves the right to cancel or postpone the whole.