Website MAW Enterprises Private Limited
Position: Management Trainee – Sales
Vacancy ID: JCB-VID0001
MAW Earthmovers, the sole distributor of JCB in Nepal is the No.1 market leader of the heavy equipment, MAW Earthmovers is a company with a legacy of growth and values. Keeping customers at the core, the company has always explored the opportunities to contribute to the infrastructure development of Nepal through the effective supply of productive and value-based construction and heavy equipment. JCB in Nepal is recognized and recommended by customers as a step to prosperity.
MAW Invites an application for the position of Management Trainee-JCB Sales for various location at Birgunj, Butwal, Narayanghat, Dang, Dhangadi, Nepalgunj, Britamode, Kathmandu, Itahari, Janakpur, Pokhara and Surkhet.
- Achieving Parts and Lube Sales
- Giving Parts demonstration in Customers and Operators Meet
- Conducting Customers Meet
- Maintaining Customers Database
- Adherence to Marketing Calendar Activity
- MBA from the reputed University
- Preference will be given to the Local candidates
- Should have good public relation
- Must have two wheeler driving license
- Should have an excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize workload in order to meet deadlines and accomplish targets
- Proven ability to work both independently and also under supervision
MAW practices fair recruitment practices and applies non-discrimination policies. MAW also seeks connection of the candidate with MAW Values on Custom erization, Performance, Growth, Accountability, and Openness.
Interested and competent MBA Freshers are requested to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as ‘Management Trainee-Sales Position at JCB’ before July 7, 2021.
MAW compensations are never a limitation for strong performers.