Sastodeal.com is one of Nepal’s leading ecommerce companies established on Dec, 2011. As the world is moving towards a digital revolution, we believe with Sastodeal and others in this industry, Nepal is not far behind in the digital race.
Our vision at Sastodeal is to MAKE NEPAL PROUD BY BEING THE BEST LOCAL EXAMPLE IN CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE. We want to connect sellers and buyers across the nation. Imagine you are in Surkhet and want to buy a good pair of sports shoes. Where do you go? And you are a seller in Kathmandu with varieties of sports shoes, how do you identify or reach that buyer? There is a huge gap, and our mission is to bridge this gap. With vendors, customers and us together, we create a greater impact in peoples’ lives and the nation’s economy at large.
Position: Management Trainee- Business
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Kathmandu
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than or equals to 1 year
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Management, HR, or similar
• Experience in a management role or similar
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
• A valid driver’s license may be required
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Superb attention to detail
• Strong leadership skills
• A positive attitude and willingness to learn
• Willingness to work overtime if required
• Excellent time management skills
Reports to: CCO
• Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations
• Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
• Observing and learning from experienced staff members
• Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes
• Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff
• Fulfilling any requirements and meeting goals set out at the start of the traineeship
• Following all company regulations, and health and safety codes
• Preparing documents and updating records
• Learning about conflict resolution and sitting in on disciplinary hearings
• Travelling to different offices and participating in daily operations as required
• To be disruptive & innovative
• To lead by example
• To perform under pressure.
Job Hours: Monday to Friday – 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Other Benefits: PF, Gratuity, Health and Accidental (GPA) Insurance, CUG SIM Card (Talk time and Data Pack), 5-day work week, ESOP for Employees working more than 3 years.
Last date to apply: 5th July, 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your Resume / CV along with a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the position you are applying in the email Subject Line itself. Deadline to apply is 5th of July, 2020.