Website Gurkha Welfare Trust Nepal
The Gurkha Welfare Trust Nepal (GWT (N)) invites applications from suitably qualified and interested applicants from within the organisation and outside for the position of Logistics Assistant based in AWC Bagmati.
Essential Qualifications, Skills and/or Experience:
- Minimum qualification of bachelor’s degree or above with two years’ experience in health related
field or in management / logistics field with experience in health organisations
- Must be able to offer effective and efficient procurement/supply management tasks.
- Must be confidence in spoken and written English and Nepali
- Must be competent to use MS office (word, excel, excess and P/P)
- Be able to deal with supplier with confident and excellent good communication and interpersonal
- Excellent time management, priority setting and trying to complete the tasks before the datelines.
The position holder will be responsible to Logistics cell by completing the allocated task to support overall GWT(N) logistic function from AWC Bagmati; being a prominent central hub for logistic operations. S/he will keep track of all Purchase orders produced from Procurement Cell and receive the goods delivered by various Vendors/Transport/Courier companies and ensure that the quality as well as the quantity is met as per the requirement produced in Purchase Order.
Note: Please read through the attached Job Description for further information on job responsibilities.
The position falls in EG3-00 of GWT(N) pay structure and will receive a basic monthly salary of NPR.59,596. All other benefits and facilities will be as per GWT(N) Regulations and Policy.The job is offered for 3 years initially and may be extended further on the basis of need and performance.
Qualified, experienced and Interested Applicants are invited to apply for the position by Friday, 17 Dec 2021
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the assessment process.
To download the full job advert, click here.
To download the full job description, click here.
To apply, click here.