Website Panagora Group
Position: Logistics and Administration Specialist
Job Location: Kathmandu
Panagora Group is a woman-owned small business (WOSB) providing novel and integrated solutions in international development, including in monitoring, evaluation and learning (MEL) and global health. Our goal is to provide innovative solutions that build national capacity and promote sustainability through robust local participation and capacity building, using highly integrated and private sector solutions. Throughout our work, we embrace a virtuous circle of knowledge stewardship, collaborative learning, and application of evidence to heighten and accelerate positive health and development outcomes.
Panagora Group seeks an experienced logistics and administration specialist for the anticipated five (5)-year USAID/Nepal Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Activity. The MEL Activity will provide USAID/Nepal with technical and advisory services for monitoring; evaluations; research, assessments, and data analysis; geographic information services (GIS); and collaborating, learning, and adapting (CLA) activities.
This is a long-term position based in Kathmandu, Nepal expected to start in Fall 2021.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative and logistical support for contract activities
- Ensure that Panagora’s and USAID’s policies and procedures are followed
- Manage schedule/calendar, make travel arrangements, establish internal administrative and reporting systems, and effectively handle administrative problems and inquiries as appropriate
- Serve as primary point of contact with project staff on office administrative and accounting procedures, and as liaison with external vendors and suppliers
- Establish and maintain hard- and soft-copy project files, and keep records in compliance with USAID’s regulations and Panagora’s procedures. Maintain accurate documentation for supply orders and receipts for payments
- Establish monitoring and tracking systems for project budget, expenditures, approvals and inventory
- Order and maintain office supplies within budget
- Maintain accurate inventory of office equipment, furniture, software, and accessories
- Coordinate with IT support to ensure that computer equipment is operational including Internet access, email, electronic filing and retrieval system, etc.
- Manage and ensure visitors are welcomed in person or on the telephone and inquiries are answered or referred properly
- Maintains office security by following safety procedures
- Minimum secondary school education and a collegiate or technical training; bachelor degree preferred
- Minimum two years of relevant work experience, including office and administrative management, logistics, human resources, and/or recruitment
- Minimum of one year of experience working on USAID-funded projects or other U.S.-funded projects
- Experience recruiting and onboarding consultants
- Experience preparing and managing subcontracts for vendors and suppliers
- Strong knowledge of USAID rules and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task, and adapt to frequently changing priorities
- Strong English and Nepali oral and written communication skills
- Must be authorized to work in Nepal
Reports to: Human Resources & Contracts Manager
To Apply: Fill out the online application. Please include a cover letter and resume. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted. Only applicants who include the required application components will be considered.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.
To apply for this job please visit panagoragroup.zohorecruit.com.