Website HLE Nepal
Loan Processing Associate (LPA)
Who are you?
As a Loan Processing Associate, you will spend your first 5 months at HLE in a fully supported learning environment. You will be fully trained in completing all end-to-end processes of our partners that are required for the smooth processing of loan applications from submission to settlement (getting loans approved).
Your responsibility would be to liaise with brokers, clients, lenders, solicitors, and other stakeholders for processing the home loan applications of our Australian clients. You will require to handle internal and external client queries, bank queries and work efficiently as per stipulated service levels.
Apply if you have:
- Minimum Bachelor’s graduate.
- Master’s degree with finance background (preferred).
- Having an internship or 6 months of work experience would be a bonus.
- Attention to detail – as we are selling dreams and crunching with numbers, we must be extra precise.
- Resilience and Consistency– everyone goes through bad experiences, just have the zeal to overcome them and develop your ability to recover.
- Data Entry skill – it may sound like you simply input into the computer but it serves a larger purpose of preventing huge losses. You’ve just saved a day!
- Time Management ability – whoever has the secret recipe to master this skill, Loan processing Associate is your destination.
- Strong Work Ethics – this is one of the important values we follow at HLE Nepal.
- Accountability – owning your responsibilities, makes us a better version of ourselves.
- Great Customer experience – they say, the best advertising for yourself is a loyal customer spreading the word on how incredible you are.
- Fluent verbal and written English communication – it is your samurai sword to understand your customer’s needs and mitigate errors.
- Drive for long term career progression – we want you to grow and develop along with our business. Let’s learn and grow together!
- Agile mindset – a flexible mindset that helps you to respond promptly and adjust to changing circumstances.
Why you should join us?
At HLE we love the work we do and the colleagues we work with. We offer great growth and amazing career advancement opportunities for our employees. Although we work in a high-paced environment and work can get really hectic at times, we offer flexible working hours to maintain that very important work-life balance. Of course, we love to have fun too so we have team-building activities, team lunches and take every opportunity to celebrate our wins! Oh did we mention, we only work 5 days a week? Mon- Fri.
Besides the list of benefits that the Labour Law mandates, we also offer;
- Exclusive leaves and bonuses
- Social Security Fund (SSF).
- Flexible working hours.
- Festival, profit, and book reading bonus.
- Team building activities.
- Accident and medical insurance coverage.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Customer Referral – Refer your friends and relatives in Australia to use our services and we’ll reward you!
Starting Salary 28K. Work hours: 6:00 am to 2:00 pm including a 1-hour lunch break (non-negotiable)
Please note that our office premises are open so you are required to work from the office if you get hired!
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.