LeadX Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
Position: Japanese Language Education Coordinator/Instructor
Job Level: Senior level
No. of Vacancy/s: 4
Employment Type: Full time
Work time: 8 hours per day
Job Location: Kathmandu or Biratnagar
LeadX Nepal Private Limited is looking for a candidate for the following position and having following requirements to lead Japanese language department of the Company. We provide Japanese language training to Nepalese who are planning to work in Japan. We are looking for coordinators/instructors who not only teach Japanese but also strive to provide more effective Japanese language training.
- Design the course and plan the curriculum
- Observe the Japanese language teachers and provide monthly assessments to the Education Officer
- Have regularly scheduled meetings with Education Officer
- Give lessons, assigning homework and interesting exercises
- Prepare teaching materials with planned teaching activities and implement in coordination with the to teaching staff
- Research new language teaching methods
- Identify students with special requirements and create individualized plans
- Carry out regular exams and assignment with grading system
- Monitor exams and plan a follow-up program.
- Design suitable assessment and reporting structures to complement the course
- Keep a record of students’ attendance and grades in a standard reportable formats
- Handle classroom activities, manage crises and resolve conflict.
- Collaborate with teaching staff and administrators to foster a good student experience
Follow and carryout the instruction given by the Executive Director or of the management.
- Japanese language ability must be of a native or N1 level of Japanese-Language Proficiency test
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 3 years of working experience in Japan
- Possess one of the following qualifications:
a. Training programs for Japanese language teachers by Japan Foundation
b. 420 hours Japanese language teacher training course
- At least 5 years of Japanese language teaching experience (3000 hours)
- Strong background in providing a course and designing curriculum of Japanese language education
- Ability to teach Japanese language at levels from N5 to N2 by considering the optimal teaching method from various teaching materials, including business Japanese
- Ability to teach about Japanese culture and living and working rule
- Experience as a senior teacher to instruct junior teachers
- Preferred management experience in any field
- Ability to report to Japanese companies in Japanese language for business use
- Nepali nationals and women shall be given priority for this position.
Benefit and Salary:
Attractive salary and benefit package shall be provided as per the candidate’s qualification and experience in Japanese language.
Interested candidates are requested to apply with a CV, a cover letter, and a recent photograph by 20 Oct 2023 by 5:00 pm to firstname.lastname@example.org
LeadX Nepal is a leadership development company. It works with existing and emerging leaders for their holistic, integrated and authentic leadership journeys. LeadX Nepal provides Graduate Research Grants and support internship and returnship for continue ‘Knowledge Creation and Transfer’. Furthermore, the company encourages and promote impact investment to support socially Conscious business in Nepal.
Source: The Kathmandu Post, 7 September 2023