Karma Marketing and Sales
- Share knowledge and ideas among other developers on the project or tools used, or on any innovation made during the project.
- Direct CMS training with the client team.
- Prepare project documents for each project, including project development report and project completion report.
- Provide support and maintenance for current projects.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to mitigate and address the issues.
- A variety of other tasks involved in the development life cycle from start to finish.
- Provide recommendations and can include client feedback to satisfy their goal.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Good understanding of back-end technologies, including PHP, DOTNET, PYTHON. (ATLEAST ONE)
- Understanding of CMS (Content Management System) for better flexibility of websites for the clients.
- Strong understanding of interaction designs and their process.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
Why work with us?
- Create digital products that will be used by thousands of people all around the world.
- Fun and friendly people to work with.
- Cozy workspace with CPU, dual monitor working station and ergonomic seating arrangement.
- Flexible working hours.
- Unlimited coffee and tea.
- Recreational activities.
- Dashain/Tihar Bonus.
- Sick & Personal Leaves.