Company: Edwise Foundation
Edwise Foundation, an independent student placement agency in Nepal, has been dedicated to empowering Nepalese students for accessing education in the United States and other countries since 2005. We are now officially collaborating with more than 200 higher institutions in the U.S.A. and other countries, and a number of others unofficially depending on students’ academic interests, financial strengths and other parameter. We have had a glorious history of placing about 5,000 students into a wide range of universities which include small Private Liberal Arts Colleges to Ivy League Universities in the United States with partial and full financial packages ensuring that the institutions and students are a right-match. We have also had the notable success in recruiting students into the higher institutions in Australia, Canada and the United Kingdom.
Position: Junior Student Advisor
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : New Plaza, Kathmandu
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree
• 2 years minimum experience preferred in related field
• Educational system abroad, standardized tests (IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, GRE, GMAT) and their contents, research techniques, operating MS Office applications
• Good communication skills, good command in spoken and written English, ability to deal with all concerned authorities in cordial manner, charming personality and good interpersonal skills
• Guide the applicants on the application process after instructions from higher level, communicate effectively, and work as a part of team
Working Hours: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Advising the visitors on education systems in the USA, Australia, Canada and UK, performing research on universities and application materials
• Maintaining up-to-date information on the applicants and their application status
• Communicating information to the higher level
Offered Salary: For Reference : NRs. 18,000.00 (Negotiable)
Last date to apply: May 11, 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your Bio-data and Statement of Intent to email@example.com no later than May 11, 2020
Application Instruction: Please don’t apply if you don’t meet the requirements as stated above.