Jr. Subsidy Associate
Department Name: Strategy and Planning
Work Experience: 1-3 years
State/Province: Province No.3
Zip/Postal Code: 44600
Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia’s online shopping and selling destination of choice present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, the pioneering e-commerce ecosystem in South Asia has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands, serving 5 million consumers. With 2 million products available, Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Focused on providing an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns. Daraz is owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
- Develop and implement the subsidy strategy for Daraz to achieve business objectives and provide oversight and guidance to cross-functional teams in the planning and execution of campaigns
- Oversee the deployment of a multi-million-dollar budget across 5 markets, ensuring maximum return-on-investment and/or KPI achievement
- Develop, implement and govern KPIs reporting for the portfolio of initiatives, developing and providing visibility to the milestones and performance across all initiatives.
- Design and improve discounting mechanics and reward economies to incentivize customer behavior and repurchase on the platform
- Build a knowledge base/toolkit for customer incentives to be used across all Daraz markets
- Drive operational efficiencies by developing deep understanding of the business team’s workflow, operational challenges and local market and customer nuances
- Design and deliver KPI visibility to drive performance in regular business reviews, as well as real-time & run-time forecasts to facilitate recalibrations as needed
- Assist local teams in comparison of forecasts to actual performance, identifying reasons behind gaps, performance and results
- Design & assist Subsidy Manager in the end to end configuration, user acceptance testings (UATs), monitoring, quality checks and performance analysis of the subsidy strategies
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university in a quantitative subject – a background in business, mathematics, economics, quantitative finance preferred
- Experience in ecommerce, digital marketing or management consulting in similar domains
- A good track record of delivering bottom line results in consulting, cross-functional projects, or digital marketing campaign operations
- Experience building data-driven business cases and solutions that portray strong analytical and financial skills
- Advanced Excel for forecasting, reporting & monitoring
- Intermediate SQL knowledge base would be a bonus point
- Go-getter attitude, willing to immerse themselves in the business, with a proactive approach to getting things done – results-oriented, detail oriented and self-driven
- Superior organizational skills to manage multiple priorities to tight deadlines, and the flexibility to adapt to changing scope
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to successfully negotiate with different stakeholders
Importantly,we look for someone who will live by our values that define everything we do:
- Continuously Innovative
- Generosity of Spirit
- Deliver on our Promise
- Make It Personal
- International working environment, and a unique opportunity to learn from the best in e-commerce (Alibaba Group) and business growth.
- A platform to learn from Alibaba’s world-leading ecosystem
- Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, business analytics, and operations.
- An opportunity to train the next generation of business leaders
- Competitive salary and incentive package
- Health & life insurance
To apply for this job please visit recruit.zohopublic.com.