Jr. Search Operations Associate
Department Name: Traffic Operations
Work Experience: 1-3 years
State/Province: Province No.3
Zip/Postal Code: 44600
Founded in 2015, Daraz is South Asia’s leading e-commerce platform in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Myanmar. It empowers more than 100,000 active sellers with world-class marketplace technology to reach the fast-growing consumer class in a region of 500 million people. Through Daraz Express and Daraz Pay, it operates the most efficient and digitalized logistics and payments infrastructure in its markets. Daraz’ vision is to be a champion of South Asia serving 100 million customers and businesses by 2030.
For more information, please visit www.daraz.com
- Execute reviews as part of quality check under search operations
- Track down irrelevant search results, identify sources for distorted results and work with relevant inter-functional teams and work with Alibaba’s in-house software tools to get them fixed
- Responsible to improve search experience with high focus on Electronics industry
- Other responsibilities include analyzing search results, monitoring top searches, and any other search-related projects to improve click through rates and conversion from search
- Responsible for placement of search banners against relevant search terms and any other search-related projects currently in the pipeline.
- Advocate of our buyers and look for ways to solve problems for buyers on Daraz
- Bachelor’s Degree with at-least 1 year of experience in related field
- Ability to adapt to new systems and technologies
- Ability to perform tasks with a high degree of accuracy – Comfortable working independently with minimal supervision
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong accountability and ownership values
- A problem solver with good time management skills
- Team Player
- International working environment, and a unique opportunity to learn from the best in e-commerce and business growth.
- A platform to learn from Alibaba’s world-leading ecosystem
- Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, business analytics, and operations.
- An opportunity to train the next generation of business leaders
- Competitive salary and incentive package
- Health & Medical insurance
To apply for this job please visit recruit.zohopublic.com.