Jr. LMP Manager
Department: Name Operations
Work Experience: 1-3 years
Zip/Postal Code: 44600
Founded in 2015, Daraz is South Asia’s leading e-commerce platform in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Myanmar. It empowers more than 100,000 active sellers with world-class marketplace technology to reach the fast-growing consumer class in a region of 500 million people. Through Daraz Express and Daraz Pay, it operates the most efficient and digitalized logistics and payments infrastructure in its markets. Daraz’ vision is to be a champion of South Asia serving 100 million customers and businesses by 2030.
For more information, please visit www.daraz.com
- Devise the strategy of LMP expansion and support in shortlisting of the partners
- Oversee reporting on key metrics such as cost per package, lead time, delivery success rate percentages
- Continually assess current service performance levels and trends and take timely action to remove performance barriers
- Build a strong partnership with LMP partners through regular and consistent professional communication, problem solving, and relationship building
- Promote collaboration, coordination, and teamwork across organizational boundaries
- Implement processes and controls to ensure delivery service exceeds customer expectations
- Monitor customer satisfaction, address field issues, and manage performance to defined metrics, and drive the best productivity we can manage to drive improvement at the last mile based on training in the fields, and SOP compliance
- Identify improvement areas in processes and design + execute plan for improvements
- Strategically lead and develop a team to enhance performance by setting clear accountable performance measures for LMP partners and team
- Min Bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to negotiate with different stakeholders successfully
- Detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through on issues
- Adaptive to changing scope and evolving business environments
- Team Player
- International working environment, and a unique opportunity to learn from the best in e-commerce and business growth.
- A platform to learn from Alibaba’s world-leading ecosystem
- Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, business analytics, and operations.
- An opportunity to train the next generation of business leaders
- Competitive salary and incentive package
- Health & Medical insurance
To apply for this job please visit recruit.zohopublic.com.