Organization: Sunaulo Parivar Nepal
Sunaulo Parivar Nepal (SPN), a local implementing partner of Marie Stopes International in Nepal, is a well‐established NGO which is delivering Family Planning and Sexual Reproductive Health services through‐out Nepal via different service delivery channels: centres, outreach, and Marie Stopes (MS) Ladies.
We are looking for qualified and competent candidates for the following position:
Position: Research, Monitoring and Evaluation (RME) Officer
Required Number: 2
RME officer is responsible to develop and maintain research database as per project requirement. S/he is also responsible to aid in innovative research across the program aligned with SPN goals. S/he should assist in developing and implementing organizational Monitoring and Evaluation activities.
Qualification and Experience Required:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Epidemiology & Biostatistics Population Health or related discipline
• At least 3 years of work experience in Research or Monitoring and Evaluation field required, ideally within the Reproductive Health sector
• Demonstrated capabilities of producing results when working with individuals with varying levels of expertise
• Have a good understanding of and exposure to statistical software e.g. SPSS and proficient in Microsoft office programmed
• Experience in conducting both quantitative and qualitative research.
For detailed job descriptions for above position, please visit https://www.mariestopes.org.np/join-our-team/
HOW TO APPLY
Suitable candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to send their CV and covering letter to MSNPRecruitment@mariestopes.org.np by September 2, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for further selection process. You are requested to clearly mention the position you are applying for in the subject of the email.
SPN reserves all rights to qualify/disqualify applications in any case. SPN accepts applications from Nepalese citizens only.
Our organization is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.