Company: Out Solu Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
Out Solu Nepal is a Business Process Outsourcing company established in 2018 as a startup. We are one of the rapidly growing startup BPO company looking for team who wants to grow along with the company.
Out Solu Nepal is a Business Processing Outsourcing company which is providing outsourcing solution to Loan Processing Assistant For Loan Officers in Australia in delivering a positive end-to-loan experience to clients. We are growing rapidly and we are currently looking for a passionate and motivated Loan Processing Officers for Loan Officers In Australia.
Position: Loan Processing Assistant for Loan Officers in Australia
Job Category: Banking/ Financial Services
No. of Vacancy/s: 20
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary Range: Rs.15,000 to Rs.20,000 (Till Probation Period)
Job Location: Kanibahal, Lalitpur
Apply before: July 17, 2020
Experience: Fresh Graduate
Education: Graduate (Bachelors)
• Must have completed a Bachelor degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in English
• Intermediate computer typing skills
• A good team player with the ability to work on own initiative
• Data entry of loan application information into lender platforms
• Assisting our clients with processing & tracking home loan from pre-submission to settlement
• Liaising with clients to request supporting documentation and update them on the progress of their application.
• Forming relationships and communicating with clients, lenders, referrers and other business agents.
• Keeping active notes and managing applications in a dedicated Customer Relation Management (CRM) platform
• Working with finance brokers to ensure compliance processes are followed and maintained.
• Provide exceptional customer service
• Ready to take challenges and prove it
• Ability to work autonomously with set tasks
Essential skills and qualifications required to meet position objectives:
• Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Highly self-motivated and self-driven
• Professionally Presented
• Positive attitude and prepared to work in a team environment and meet deadlines
• Problem-solving skills, including the ability to resolve unusual and complex issues and then devise actionable solutions
• Responsible for managing time and prioritizing the assigned tasks
• The attractive remuneration package for deserving candidates – Rs.15,000 to Rs.20,000 (Till Probation Period)
• Salary review every six months after probation period
• Growth within the company
• Working days Monday to Friday, 7 am to 4 pm (1-hour lunch break)
• Lunch Provided at Office
• Quarterly Outing with Team
• Great opportunity to have work-life balance through working smart.
Last date to apply: 17th July 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are requested to submit CVs and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or Apply it online via the portal.
Our Hiring Process
• Phone Interview
• Face to Face Interview & Tasks
• Five Days Paid Trial