Company: Ncell Pvt. Ltd.
Ncell is a part of Axiata Group Berhad, one of Asia’s leading telecommunication groups.
At Ncell, we care about our people and their development. Here you will find opportunities for continued education and training. We are working on the process and strategies to empower our people through leadership programs. At Ncell, we are committed to help our people learn, develop & enhance their functional skills, leadership capabilities & personal effectiveness. Our leadership development focuses developing leaders who think before they act and act according to the values that the organization embraces.
At Ncell, we lay much emphasis on our corporate values: Uncompromising Integrity, Exceptional Performance, Customer at Our Heart, Breakthrough Innovation and One Company, One Family. These values are the integral part of our business. We carry out our daily business by keeping these values in mind as we as an organisation strongly stand for it.
Applicants must have the highest ethical standards, strong leadership skills, excellent judgement, a sense of personal initiative and problem solving abilities.
Ncell offers competitive package that is designed to make you feel an integral part of the team and directly involved in the company’s success.
Position: Assistant Specialist, Business Intelligence – Commercial
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location: Kathmandu
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than 1 year
Qualification and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in field of Economics, Statistics, IT (Any of these)
• Or Bachelor’s Degree in Management with specialization in any of the above subjects
• Preference for relevant experience
• Understands and collates details of situations or problems at work
• Implements agreed initiatives effectively
• Understands linkage of own work beyond his / her area
• Seeks to learn more about other parts of the unit
• Understands impact of own performance on customers
• Understand processes to gather needed information or support
• Adapts to agreed rules to get a job done
• Works on constructive feedback to improve one’s work performance
• Passionate about creating value through scientific methods and data analysis
• Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate findings in easy to understand terms for the business and team members
• Tolerance for ambiguity and openness to feedback from design, strategy and other disciplines.
• Demonstrate ability to quickly understand new concepts and to come up with original solutions to mathematical issues
• Priority will be given to Nepalese Citizens
Position: Assistant Specialist
Department: Commercial Department
Section: Business Intelligence
Duty Station: Currently Kathmandu, however can be placed anywhere in Nepal as per business needs and future requirements.
Main responsibility areas:
• Responsible for modeling complex industry problems, discovering key insights and identifying opportunities through statistical, algorithmic, mining and visual techniques
• Apply business acumen with strong analytical and problem solving skills, using programming knowledge to quickly cycle hypothesis in order to come up with value adding solutions
• Work closely in cross-disciplinary teams (product management, engineering, research and business analysis) to assess volumes of data in a scientific manner with clarity, accuracy, relevance, depth and significance
• Work with the team leaders and members to recommend ongoing improvements to methods and algorithms that lead to findings and present the rationale of those findings in easy to understand terms for the business
• Deliver solutions to loosely defined business problems by leveraging pattern detection over potentially large datasets
• Lead initiatives for continual improvements
• Preparing operational performance measuring reports related to customers, product and services and creating necessary environment and platform for the report building for other divisions
• Facilitate in pre informed decision making of concerned stakeholders by providing information to support the decision making process
• Proactively identify opportunities, threats to support business operations
• Be second opinion generators for the products to be or being launched in Market by product division and propose different business viable products with the analytical background
• Keep track of new innovations and new trends in the analytics worldwide and make use of those changes for the better of Ncell business
• Other jobs as advised by immediate superior
What we offer:
• International Working Environment, Performance Management Process, Internal Opportunities, Ncell Academy, Trainings, Work – Life Balance, Flexible Working Practices, Competitive Compensation, Festive Bonus, Provident Fund, Incentives, Leave Travel Allowance, Medical Insurance, Gratuity, Communication Facilities, etc.
Last date to apply: 9 June 2020