Company: Chaudhary Group (CG)
Chaudhary Group (CG) is Nepal’s fastest, largest growing multinational conglomerate and Japan Tobacco International(JTI) is a leading international tobacco product company with presence in 130 countries and two decades of growth.
JTI entered into a partnership with CG Tobacco to offer two world renowned brands, Winston and Camel, to Nepalese smokers.
Each possesses its distinct character and heritage, brought together under our unrivalled commitment to quality. Our mission is to nurture our internationally recognized brand roster while leading the way in new ways of doing business. We are committed to making our business not only the fastest growing, but also the most innovative and sustainably run.
We believe the extraordinary success of our companies are driven by the talented and dynamic people who work with us. We believe in cultivating talent, nurturing both our employees’ career and personal growth.
As a testimony to that, CG has won the Nepal Best Employer Award for many years and JTI has won the Global Top Employer Award for 5 consecutive years. We drive a culture of performance through integrity, ownership, accountability, team work and a passion to win!
Join us. Be part of the winning team!
Position: Sales Representative
Number of Vacancies: 40
Job Location : Kathmandu/ Pokhara
Education Level : SLC (10th)
Experience Required : Not Required
• Effective Communication
• Time & Priority Management
• Negotiable skills
1. Daily Sales Activity:
• The Sales Rep is primarily responsible for ensuring availability of relevant our brands in all the retail outlets which he/she is assigned. Outlet inventory levels must be sufficient to ensure stock is available at all times, based on call frequency, off-take growth and marketing activity. Displays and merchandising must be maximized to drive awareness and encourage trail at the POS. Appropriate trade communication material must be utilized at the POS to support brand strategy. The Sales Rep is responsible for achieving his/her daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets. Targets may be related to volume, distribution, call rates, strike rate, or any other target assigned for the territory under control.
2. Program Implementation:
• The Sales Rep is responsible for implementing the sales plan programs for the current cycle, ensuring execution to the best of his/her ability.
3. Data Reporting:
• The Sales Rep is responsible for accurate recording and reporting of sales data as instructed. The primary tool for reporting is TME Lite and the sales rep should be proficient in its use and record all call activity accurately in the handheld device as trained. Accurate records should also be maintained and reported on credit owing from each of his/her accounts. Ad-hoc data recording and reporting should also be carried out as instructed with accuracy and efficiency.
4. Trade Relationship Building:
• The Sales Rep is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our trade partners. This includes providing regular and scheduled visits, providing information on category management, ensuring sustainable and sufficient inventory levels, ensuring timely payment collection, providing display solutions, and supporting the retailer in developing his business through increased off-take of our brands.
5. Market Intelligence:
• He/she is responsible for reporting of competitive activity to his supervisor. Likewise any information deemed to provide a competitive advantage with trade partners should be reported effectively. This includes competitor schemes, pricing changes, new product launches, retail account openings, legislative changes and enforcement, etc.
6. AD-HOC Task and Projects:
• He/she must carry out ad-hoc requests and instructions from a sales supervisor.
Last date to apply: 12th May, 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are requested to mail their updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.