Company: Chaudhary Group
With a prolific history of over 140 years, CG Corp Global is a multinational corporate operating out of Nepal. Despite its humble beginnings, it is today the largest business enterprise of Nepal.It stands proud with 10,000 employees on its rolls, spanning in businesses in over 30 countries worldwide.
CG Corp Global is headquartered in Kathmandu; its objective is to provide world-class services and products in various fields such as hotels and resorts, wildlife and in-bound tourism, real estate, FMCG (food & beverage), financial services, Education and cement.
CG Corp global is rapidly expanding and has gained significant momentum in the past two decades. It is the first and only billion-dollar multinational of Nepal.
The Group’s chairman Binod Chaudhary, a man of simplicity and substance, has been featured in the Forbes list of billionaires.
The members of the new generation of the Chaudhary family have branched out with new vision, to take the business to new heights in the global arena.
Position: Safety Officer
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Palpa
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than or equals to 3 years
• Any graduate with Diploma in industrial health & safety
• Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
• Proficient in MS Office; Working knowledge of safety management information systems is a plus
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Certificate in occupational health and safety
• Minimum 3 years of experience in monitoring site safety of any Cement company or power plant
Business Unit: CG Cement
• Responsible for monitoring plant safety & environment
• Monitoring Air quality
• Compliance and documentation
• Should have good understanding of all safety measures
• Should have completed Diploma in Fire & Safety from govt certified institute
Last date to apply: 15 May 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are requested to mail their updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org . Candidates are requested to mention the position they are applying for in the subject line itself