Organization: Caritas Nepal
Caritas Nepal, a leading national NGO, invites applications from qualified Nepali citizens for Caritas Nepal Bardiya Office. The contract will be for Initially 1 year with the possibility of further extension.
Position: Junior Technical Assistant (JTA) / JT – Agriculture
No of Vacancy: 3
Job Location: Caritas Nepal Bardiya Office
Job Type: Contract
• Intermediate in Agriculture
• At least 2 years experience for JT and 5 years experience in JTA
• Should be fluent in Nepali, Tharu and Awadi Language
• Nepali and English Typing Skills
• Excellent communicating and report writing skills in English and Nepali
• Computer Literacy-Words, Excel, Access
• Experience preferred on social mobilization, rapport building, and community organizing
• Capable local candidates will be given more preference
Last date to apply: 18th February 2020.
Positions are either field based or involves extensive travel to villages / rural areas where living conditions are minimal. Only those willing to travel and committed to serve the communities in rural settings need apply. Caritas is an equal opportunity employer and encourage women/members of marginalized communities / disadvantaged groups to apply. You are required to rename CV as Code_First.Name_Last.Name. Email subject should contain the applied designation else will not be accepted. Candidates should email their resume in the following email ID. Hard copies submitted to any offices will not be accepted.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates can send their application with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) to email@example.com 4:00 PM on 18th February 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for written examination. Telephonic enquiries will not be entertained. The decision of Caritas Nepal will be final. Caritas Nepal has right to cancel this vacancy at any time.