Website InfoDevelopers Pvt. Ltd.
Highly skilled programmers with experience building web applications in Java
Job Category: Software Development
No. of Vacancy: 3
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sanepa, Lalitpur
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in IT
- 3+ years in related field
- Analyze business requirements and develop a solution that is robust and scalable
- Designing, creating, and implementing Java-based applications
- Write well-designed, efficient code
- Defining application objectives and functionality.
- Ensuring that written code falls in line with the project objectives
- Design database architecture
- Enforce software best practices, standards and processes
- Identifying and resolving immediate and potential issues with applications
- Ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date
- Executing and implementing software tests
- Developing quality assurance procedures.
- Documenting every part of the development process for assistance
- Excellent in core java with sound knowledge of Java 8, Java 11
- Good knowledge of spring mvc and spring boot and its components
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Should have a good knowledge of Hibernate , JPA.
- Experience with testing artifacts like Unit Testing(Junit)/TDD/BDD.
- Experience in working with MySQL or PostgresQL or both
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Good knowledge of git with experience on platforms like gitlab or github or bitbucket.
- Hands on with Linux commands.
- Should have a good knowledge of developing and integrating Restful web services using spring boot
- Highly motivated and ability to motivate others
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Persuasion skills
- Negotiation skills
- Flexible to changes
- Ability to work in team
- Ability to adapt
- Proactive initiation
- Dynamic Working Environment
- Learning and Development
- Employee Provident Fund
- Medical and Accidental Insurance
- Leave Encashment
- 5 Working Days
- Fuel Allowance
- Repair and Maintenance Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Referral Reward
Apply Before Deadline: Feb 15, 2024
InfoDevelopers may close the vacancy if any appropriate candidate is selected before the deadline. Apply early if you don’t want to miss the opportunity.
InfoDevelopers is an equal opportunity employer and we strictly follow fair employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, identity, national origin, and disability.