Website Janakalyan Savings and Credit Co-operative Society Limited (Dhading)
Ref. no: 54/080/081
RE-VACANCY FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT (TELLER) PROFILE
Janakalyan Savings and Credit Co-operative Society Limited (Dhading) is an ACCESS Silver Brand Saccos invites application from highly dynamic, pragmatic, committed and performance oriented Nepalese Citizen to work as its Assistant (Teller). The Assistant shall responsible for the overall Teller Management of the Janakalyan Saccos.
Vacancy No: :02/080/081
Level: 3 Ga
Position: Assistant (Teller)
Age: 18- 35 years
Number of positions: 1
Modes of hiring: Regular Employment
Salary: Salary Rs.25,523.2 (Basic Rs. 21,269.4 & SSF contribution Rs. 4253.8)
Application Fee: Rs. 300
Frist time Job Opening Date: 2080.03.12
Re- Job Opening Date : 2080.05.18
Application Last Date: 2080.06.02
Contact Date: 2080.06.04
Work Station: Head office, Benighat Rorang-3 Richoktar Malekhu Dhading
Probation Period: One Year
Job Rotation: It can be in any office of this institution.
Exam Module: Written examination 50 marks, Practical 20 Marks & Interview: 30 Marks
- To add new share members and to expand the saving collection work and to keep the records of these transactions clearly in the accounting records.
- To perform regular teller transaction work like Deposit, withdraw, remittance & E-teller.
- Updates Passbook, KYM & COPOMIS on regular basis.
- Cheque & Share certificate issued to the members as per the requirements.
- Income source must be disclosed according to the AMLpolicy of Institution, keep the daily financial accounting in a strict manner.
- Provide the information to the concerned members regarding FD Maturity in a timely manner and arrange for the renewal of that FD.
- Record all the daily financial transactions related to Teller works and check the account and submit it to the Head Teller for verification.
- In order to encourage members to monthly saving regularly, to encourage members to save regularly by filling up the Standing Instruction Form.
- The maximum time limit for transactions per member by teller will be 15 minutes.
- To play an active role in digital service sales distribution.
- To contribute to the achievement of the organization’s goals.
- Follow the instructions given by the head of the organization honestly.
- Ensure that the Janakalyan saving and Credit Co-operative Society Ltd operates in compliance with good governance practice.
Job Specification (Qualification & Key competences):
- Education: At least second division in +2 level in Management from any recognised Institution.
- Experiance: Special consideration will be given to those who have experience working in a related position in a Financial Institution.
- Skill: Motorcycle Driving and well versed with MS Office tools, Financial Software like CBS operation.
- Knowledge: Must have excellent knowledge of teller management skill, marketing skills and strong desire for self-development.
- Ability to complete tasks timely and independently with minimal work supervision.
- Strong ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and fulfil the institutional targets.
- Preferences shall be given to candidate having experience in Teller Management in Financial Institution. And who having long-term working Desire.
- Language Proficiency: English & Nepali both (Read, Write & speak)
- Personality: Output- driven, Strong Negotiator, Member Centric.
- Technical Proficiency: Demonstrable interest towards Co-operative products presentation, & Techno friendly.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to give a written examination, computer skill test, knowledge and motivation to the expert panel followed by final interview session.
Any eligible candidates should send their expression of interest with hand written application, Curriculum vitae (CV), recent PP size photograph, attested copies of Nepali Citizenship, academic certificate for all level, work experience letter/s, Motorcycle Driving License expected remuneration & other relevant documents within 15 days to:
The Human Resource Department
Head Office: Benighat Rorang-3 Richocktar, Malekhu, Dhading
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com
Tel: 010-400049 / 010-400050
Bank Details: Kumari Bank Malekhu Branch
Account Holder Name: Janakalyan Saving&Credit Co-Operative Society Ltd
Account No: 1670066191000003
Note: Application form & exam curriculum available at janakalyan saccos website (https://janakalyan.coop.np/category/career). Telephone inquiries regarding this advertisement shall not be entertained. Janakalyan saccos reserves the right to reject application without assigning any reason whatsoever.