Jagdamba Motors Group is looking Sales & Customer Leader who is highly motivated, service-oriented management professional to assist in business growth, sales generation and creating an efficient workplace.
Position: Assistant General Manager – Sales and Customer Lead
Experience: 7-10 Years
No. of Requirement: 1
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
- Establish and maintain healthy, long-term relationships with customers and dealers to generate repeat business and referrals.
- Discover customers’ needs and offer solutions to them through the company’s services or products.
- Research sales statistics and establish sales potential with new businesses in our target area.
- Use promotional methods such as phone calls, emails and social media to reach potential clients and build a long-lasting business relationship with them.
- Become an expert in our product offerings and serve as a go-to source for clients who want more information concerning our products.
- Determine new ways to make products appealing by observing the environment and current trends.
- Excellent negotiation and persuasive skills for the purposes of closing deals.
- Good networking skills and the ability to handle numerous client companies and customers.
- Ability to work under pressure and devise sales strategy.
- Ability to explain product features and benefits in a way that stands out over competing brands.
- Passionate about selling and finding ways to satisfy customers’ needs.
- Excellent organization and management capabilities, including being a team player.
- Highest level of problem-solving, emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to appropriately handle confidential and/or sensitive corporate information.
- Extensive experience and adaptability to computer skills.
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to apply with an updated CV at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of this advertisement.
3rd floor, Laxman Babu Bhawan, Naxal, G.P.O. Box: 2513
T. 977(1) 4523733 | 4523734, E : email@example.com
Source: Abhiyan Daily, 8 August 2023