Website Dish Media Network Limited
IT Security Engineer
No. of Vacancy : 1
Location: Chyasikot, Lalitpur
- Install, configure and upgrade security software.
- Conduct regular security Tests on Networks and Applications.
- Secure networks through firewalls, password protection and other systems.
- Designing and implementing security networks and protocols.
- Inspecting and upgrading hardware to avoid vulnerability points.
- Analyze Security Policies.
- Running penetration tests on upgraded systems.
- Responsible for monitoring sources that identify zero-day threats and work to protect from them
- Perform ad-hoc IT risk assessments as required.
- Training staff on security protocols.
- Act on privacy breaches and malware threats.
- Write Security Assessment Reports.
- A Bachelor’s degree (or more) in Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years of previous work experience as a Network/Security Engineer
- Experience in Networking, Systems/Security Administration
- Knowledge and understanding of key networking hardware (including CPUs, wiring, and routers)
- Knowledge of communication and routing protocols.
- Familiarity with network analysis tools such as SolarWinds, Nagios, Cacti, etc.
- Team mentoring and communications.
- Detailed knowledge of IT Security concepts
- At least CCNA (Security) or Equivalent Professional Certification. Familiar with Cisco, Huawei, Fortigate, CheckPoint, PaloAlto and other major brands.
- Good understanding on deployment of WAF, SIEM, Load Balancer, DNS Failover.
- Operations experience in a variety of endpoint security technologies such as DLP (Forcepoint, Digital Guardian, MS 365 Compliance DLP), AV (Palo Alto IPS / IDS and Traps / Cortex) Anti malware protection.
- Familiar with ITIL frameworks, SOC 2, ISO 27001 standard.
- HCIA/CCNA/RHCE is preferred.
To apply for this job please visit dishhome.com.np.