Organization: Ipas Nepal
Ipas is a non-profit international organization that works around the world to increase women’s ability to exercise their sexual and reproductive rights, especially the right to safe abortion. We seek to eliminate unsafe abortion and the resulting deaths and injuries and to expand women’s access to comprehensive abortion care, including contraception and related reproductive health information and care. Ipas has been working in Nepal since 2002.
Under the direct supervision of the Youth and Community Engagement Advisor, the Research and Knowledge Management Officer is responsible for conducting field monitoring visits to capture and document the field activities and project achievements.
Position: Research and Knowledge Management Officer
Number of Positions: 2
Type of Appointment: Consultant
Duration: One month (with possibility of extension)
Main Job Responsibilities:
• Research based finding on the project achievement activities
• Document the best practices and substantiate them based on data and facts
• Research and document the significant findings from the field and incorporate in the documentation
• Capture information from the existing project design
• Undertake field visit to Sunsari, Dadeldhura and Arghakhanchi Districts and conduct data coding and analysis
• Develop new knowledge management products, articles, case studies, lessons learnt, experience sharing materials, reports, publications and/or presentation
• Engage with District Health Offices and partner organizations.
Qualification and Experience Requirements:
• Master’s degree in Public Health or Development Studies or related development fields.
• With 5 years or more experience working in project management, documentation/assessments and knowledge management, research, monitoring, qualitative and quantitative evaluation.
• Good knowledge and hands on experience with various M&E tools
• Very high level of fluency in written English
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Nepali
• Excellent interpersonal skills
Last date to apply: 24 August 2019