Website Informatics College Pokhara
Informatics College Pokhara, established in 2011 AD, is an autonomous private education institution dedicated to excellent academic performance and student experiences. The College has been providing quality and industry-ready education to Nepalese students, making it a leading academic institution in Pokhara.
Applicants are invited for Full Time/Part Time faculty positions in the following courses:
For Business Administration (BBA) program
- Emerging Technology in Digital Business Management
- Destination Management and Marketing
- Events Management
- International Finance and Trade
Ph.D / MBA / MBS / Master’s Degree in relevant field or BBA/ BBS degree with work experience.
Preference will be given to candidates with knowledge of IT tools like Ms-Excel and SPSS for finance related subjects.
For Information Technology (IT) program
- Programming (Java/ Python/ C#/ Asp.net/ php)
- Front-end technologies for web development (HTML, CSS and JS)
- Computer Hardware and Software Architecture
- Databases (Oracle/ MySql)
- Software Engineering
- Cloud Computing
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computing Mathematics and Digital Logic
Ph.D / M.Sc. / M.E. / Master’s Degree/ Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
Remuneration is not an issue for deserving candidate.
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV or queries to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18 August, 2023. Please mention the program you wish to apply for in the subject of the email.
Source: Samadhan News, 11 August 2023