Website Indreni Rural Development Centre
Indreni Rural Development Centre (IRDC) Nepal, a non-profit organization registered in Kapilvastu district, Lumbini Province is implementing “Initiatives foe Social and Economic Empowerment of Marginalized Communities Project” in Bijaynagar and Shivraj of Kapilvastu district in partnership with IM Swedish Development Partner. Now, the organization is going to recruit a vacant position in this project, so this vacancy is opened for the interested & qualified Nepalese citizens.
Position: Project Coordinator: (No. -1, full time)
i. Education: Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree-preferred) in any subject (Preferred Agriculture / Environment / Enterprise)
ii. Experiences: At least five-year working experience in project management.
iii. Duty Station: Project office at Buddhabhumi Kapilvastu with intensive visit to project sites.
iv. Knowledge and skills:
- Skills to implement the project activities to achieve targeted results.
- Skill to motivate and establish team, partners, and other stakeholders with diverse backgrounds.
- Good communication skill with fluency [written and spoken] both in Nepali and English
- Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel, and Power-point.
- Experience of office management, staff management, budget management and coordination and collaboration with different stakeholders’ management.
- Analysis of project activities are complying with the project proposal and log-frame and ensure that the targeted rightsholders / groups are reached and reflects the indicators/targets mentioned in the logical framework.
- Good command of database management, analysis, report writing, income tracking and documentation.
v. Duration: August 15 to December 2023.
vi. Salary and Benefits: As per the organization’s / project’s rule.
vii. Application and Deadline: Please submit application with updated CV, copies of Academic Qualification, Experience Letter, Training Certificates, Citizenship and 2 passport size photos within August 8, 2023 (Shrawan 23, 2080).
viii. Address for Submission: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
ix. Selection Process: Only short-listed candidates will be invited for written test and oral interview.
x. Note: Female, Dalit, Janjati, people with different abilities and disadvantages community people are encouraged to apply.
Source: Butwal Today, 1 August 2023