Area Sales Manager
No. of Requirement: 1
Location: Narayanghat (Area: Narayanghat, Tadi, Parsa, Kawasoti)
Purpose of the Job
To enhances the effectiveness by providing information management support, representing the executive to others. Also builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients and retails.
Education and Training
Bachelor/Master’s degree in a business related discipline such as management. About 4 years of experience in the field of mobile sales, Developing PR with RDs and groundwork for sales in market.
Two wheeler Driving license with own vehicle.
- Responsible for driving & achieving the performance metrics of sales.
- Responsible for maintain sales operation and payment activities in the assigned geography as per the company guidelines.
- Develop and maintain key sales initiatives and programs, techniques to support the sales team in the market coverage.
- Daily analysis of sales targets and operational metrics and creating actionable aimed towards continuous improvement.
- Plan & implement alternate course of actions in case of exigencies.
- Visit the market with in the assign territory according to the guideline
- Responsible for smooth running of Distributor partner Operations in the assigned geography.
- Achievement of the sales and coverage target with in the given time line.
- Other duties as assigned by immediate Head
- Order & supply
- Competitor Analysis; Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the market; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Building Relationship; Sale products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients/retails by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Market Visit; Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on market trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares report by payment collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Proven experience in Mobile Sales field.
- Good business sense and professional & progressive attitude.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Must have a valid license and willingness to travel.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Must have knowledge of Ms-Word & Excel
Please email us your recently updated resume at email@example.com