Hub Associate (Bhagwati Bahal)
Department Name: Operations
Work Experience: 1-3 years
State/Province: Province No.3
Zip/Postal Code: 44600
Founded in 2015, Daraz is South Asia’s leading e-commerce platform in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Myanmar. It empowers more than 100,000 active sellers with world-class marketplace technology to reach the fast-growing consumer class in a region of 500 million people. Through Daraz Express and Daraz Pay, it operates the most efficient and digitalized logistics and payments infrastructure in its markets. Daraz’ vision is to be a champion of South Asia serving 100 million customers and businesses by 2030.
For more information, please visit www.daraz.com
- Manage the daily operations of the hubs
- Conduct regular stand-up meeting & training session with the DEX heroes regarding delivery SOP, Failed delivery reason tagging and ground issue faced by DEX heroes
- Customer handling & issue resolution
- Closely monitoring the performance of DEX heroes via dash board
- Financial Reconciliation & package reconciliation
- Maintain daily in-house record of pending shipments held at hubs
- Communicates daily with feeding facilities to ensure a proper plan is set
- Optimize member experience by managing flow throughout the hub
- Serve as a leader of Daraz culture and values at the Hub
- Report issues and discuss strategies for growth with the Hub Manager
- Bachelors’ degree with 1 year experience in relevant field
- Should have good communication skills in order to present ideas effectively
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Should be a good team player with proactive nature
- Professional approach to time and deadlines
- Team Player
- International working environment, and a unique opportunity to learn from the best in e-commerce and business growth.
- A platform to learn from Alibaba’s world-leading ecosystem
- Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, business analytics, and operations.
- An opportunity to train the next generation of business leaders
- Competitive salary and incentive package
- Health & Medical insurance
To apply for this job please visit recruit.zohopublic.com.