Huawei Technologies Nepal Company Private Ltd.
Huawei Technologies Nepal Company Private Ltd is a telecommunication solution provider with long-term partnership with operators in Nepal. Working with our customers, we are committed to enriching people’s lives through communication. Huawei is seeking for qualified candidates in following positions.
Chief Executive Officer
No. of Person required: 1
- Determine a high-quality business strategies and plan ensuring their perfect alignment with company’s short-term and long-term business objectives and set the overall direction of the company in constantly changing competitive environment.
- Guide and drive other executives and High-Level Managers along a main objective and work to increase business outside of the company.
- Maintain awareness of the competitive market landscape, business scope expansion opportunities, industry developments, etc. and lead the development of the company’s short- and long-term strategy.
- Balance objectives internally and externally in order to strengthen and sustain the company.
- Analyze the risks involved before making any major purchase or investment and advise or report to the board as to the potential for return on the investment.
- Manage the organizational budget and resource utilization.
- Responsible to execute strategies across the organization, also create policies for the organization and communicate them to the staff.
- Focus on business development and High-Level Management issues.
- Oversee quality control throughout the company, establishing goals for each department in partnership with division Managers. Ensure all internal and external business compliances.
- Build and develop the capabilities of top managers by introducing and implementing international practices, systems and strategies.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of experience preferably in telecom industry.
- In depth understanding of Nepal’s as well as global telecom industry.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Strong ability to communicate and understand customer requirements and recommend expert solutions and alternatives to the customers.
- Good proficiency in English language both spoken & written, organizer with proactive and friendly attitude.
- Knowledge and experience of telecom network planning & optimization would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Chinese language is preferred.
Interested Candidates for the position are requested to send Job application and CV at email@example.com by 5th February 2024. Preference will be given to Nepalese citizen.
Source: Madhyanha National Daily, 29 January 2024