Job Description: HR Labs is a young startup, with a mission to uplift the talent market of Asia-Pacific region. A recruiter at HR Labs has at most responsibility and authority to make independent decisions in favour of their partners and stakeholders. Their skills and passion for people are used for stakeholder management and candidate coordination. While they learn critical skills on the job, they are expected to quickly adapt to the changing business needs in order to close positions fast.
Location: Lalitpur, Nepal (Remote)
Skills : Good communication skills , Passionate towards recruitment
Compensation: Fixed + Incentives + Allowances
- 1-2 Yrs. Experience in Recruitment for various industries
- Strong experience in Sourcing using different social platforms.
- Understanding client requirements and plan out weekly meetings.
- Willingness to working on niche businesses with ability to research
- Strong Knowledge on IT Technologies and HR Trends.
- Excellent communication with good negotiation skills.
- Manage full cycle recruiting processes ensuring a positive candidate experience through the interview (attract, select, interview, negotiate and extend offer)
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Be influential on Facebook, instagram and the social platforms
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Collaborating with team members and business partners to understand recruiting needs
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Maintaining relationships with external partners to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Develop an effective pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire
- Manage the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques and best practices in HR
- Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates and feedback to team mates.