Company: Nepal Clearing House Ltd.
Nepal Clearing House Ltd. (NCHL) currently operates national payment systems namely Electronic Cheque Clearing (NCHL-ECC), Interbank Payment System (NCHL-IPS) and connectIPS e-Payment System with participation of almost all the banks & financial institutions and other institutions. The payment infrastructure of NCHL handled over 16.7 million transactions equivalent to over NRs 9.2 trillion in transaction amount in the last fiscal year. NCHL is expanding its team to drive its existing and upcoming payment systems. Hence, it invites qualified and competent Nepali national for the following full-time positions.
Position: Head – Innovation and Research
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than or equals to 7 years
• At least University degree in Computer Science/ Engineering/ IT or relevant field
• At least 7 years of relevant experience with not less than 3 years of experience in design and development of innovative system project/ product
• Ability to learn, understand and research new technologies, innovative concepts and ability to translate into products/services as an individual and in a team-oriented collaborative environment
• Good knowledge of payment system design, financial messaging, development frameworks and business application. Exposure of payment system related regulations expected
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute projects in high-pressure environment with strong interpersonal and communication skills
This is a mid-level role to drive and extend new products innovation and research at NCHL for various payment & settlement systems. He/ She shall be involved in identification of new use cases, concept development of innovative products/services, drive R&D and support product/service development.
Last date to apply: 17th October 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Eligible candidates are required to send their updated CV to email@example.com indicating the position applied in the subject line, no later than 17th October 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further screening process. For details refer to www.nchl.com.np.