Website Embassy of India
Ex-servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) is a medical scheme launched by Govt of India to provide free medical treatment to the Ex-servicemen (ESM) pensioners and their dependents of Indian Armed Forces. Applications are invited for following posts for ECHS Branch, ECHS Polyclinics Kathmandu, Pokhara and Dharan. Employment will be on contractual basis without any pensionary benefits:
FOR ECHS POLYCLINIC POKHARA
Max Age: 63
Basic Qualification: MD/MS in specialty concerned/ DNB
Work Experience: Minimum 5 years in the specialty after Post Graduation
Desirable Attributes: Merit in MBBS, Merit in PG. Additional qualification
Salary in NPRs Per Mont: NR 1,60,000/-
Eligible candidates after short listing will be telephonically informed to be present for interview with their original documents. Preference will be given to the Indian Ex-servicemen with the requisite qualifications. Last date for submission of application is 12 Sep 2023. Application may please be forwarded at the address mentioned below
ECHS Branch, Embassy of India
Kathmandu, Phone: 01-4430520
OIC ECHS Polyclinic.
PPO, Embassy of India
Pokhara, Phone: 061-430232/431477
OIC ECHS Polyclinic
PPO, Embassy of India
Dharan, Phone: 025-532735
- Date and time of Interview – Will be informed subsequently
- Place of interview – ECHS Polyclinic Kathmandu, Pokhara and Dharan
Terms & Conditions.
- Age. Candidates should meet the age criteria mentioned above.
- Contractual Terms & Conditions. The contract will be for a period of one year subject to review of their conduct and performance during the employment. The contractual employees will not be entitled to any allowance, financial benefits or concessions as admissible to Govt employees.
- Working Hours. The working hours for staff (less Gynecologist) would be 48 hours per week. For Gynecologist the working hours would be 30 hours per week.
- Medical Fitness. Medical Fitness certificated has to be produced.
- Attestation Form. An Attestation form duly filled by individual and countersigned by Ward Officer/CDO is mandatory to be submitted alongwith the application form. (Form enclosed).