Greenhill Education Group Nepal
Greenhill Education Group Nepal is looking for a highly motivated and dedicated Admission Officer to work within the Admission Department.
Greenhill Education Group Nepal supports the leading vocational education providers, such as RGIT Australia, which has a founding principle of delivering excellence. RGIT Australia is proud to offer a learning environment that pays particular attention to student welfare and to fostering equal educational opportunities for students of all ages.
This is currently a full-time position.
About the role
This position requires a dedicated person to lead and work within the Institute’s Admission Department, who will be responsible for the admission department’s ability to satisfactorily perform the various functions, such as admission and enrolment and aims to improve organizational performance through increased efficiency and effectiveness of the department.
We are looking for a highly motivated and dedicated Admission Officer to work in our Nepal Office.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Assessing applications and issuing letters of offer/COE
- Overall management of the pre-enrolment process
- Maintaining and updating user data in our student management system.
- Complete all tasks associated with the admissions and enrolment lifecycle.
- Assessing criteria for each applicant onshore and offshore.
- Ensuring timely and accurate processing of student applications
- Work proactively within the wider Admissions team to ensure compliance outlines.
- Email and phone calls to follow up with the students
- Providing additional administrative support as required.
Skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a field relating to business is required.
- Minimum 1-year experience in the general admission sector.
- Advanced level capability to use Microsoft Excel and Word, PowerPoint Presentation
- High level of attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Effective and efficient time management
- Proven organisational skills with an ability to manage competing deadlines while working under pressure
- Able to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Effective and efficient problem-solving
To be successful in this job you will be a highly motivating and engaging individual with outstanding presentation skills that set you apart from others. You will have a proven track record of leadership in a work environment with demonstrated highly developed oral and written communication skills.
This position offers excellent career opportunities in a friendly and supportive work environment.
If you believe you are qualified and suitable for this position, please submit your cover letter together with your resume to email@example.com