Website Green Development Bank Limited
Green Development Bank Limited, a Regional Level Development Bank having Central Office at Pokhara-8, Kaski invites application from highly dynamic, pragmatic, committed and performance oriented Nepalese citizen on the following positions:
Deputy Chief Executive Officer (One)
The DCEO shall be responsible for the strategic leadership & management of the bank and shall be accountable to CEO. Candidate must have the capacity for effective implementation of strategic plans providing strategic direction and leadership for the achievement of bank’s vision, mission, strategies and annual goals.
Qualification & Experience:
- Candidate must possess minimum Master’s Degree in Management/Finance/Business Administration/Economics.
- Candidate must have at least 10 years of experience in Bank and Financial Institutions in officer level or above.
- Candidate must be highly confident, dynamic and visionary.
- Candidate must be able to achieve consistent and sound business growth.
- Candidate must possess excellent leadership, interpersonal, organizing, analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Candidate must possess experience knowledge of domestic as well as international banking regulations and best practices
- Candidates must be proactive leadership to develop and maintain successful long term business growth for the bank.
- Candidate must be excellent organizing, analytical and problem- solving skills and ability to think strategically and communicate effectively.
Senior Manager (One)
Green Development Bank Limited call for the application who is team-oriented, critical thinker with a passion for solving business problems in Senior Management position.
Qualification, Experience & Skills
- Candidate must have Master’s degree in management/ business administration/ finance and economics.
- Should have minimum 8 year’s banking experience in officer level or above.
- Maintain collaborative relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to support the achievement of overall objectives of the bank.
- This position requires an ability to impeccably carry the Bank’s Brand and effectively act as Bank’s Brand Representative.
- The candidates are expected to possess excellent competitive, market, and product intelligence and be able to check out marketing plans, strategies and roadmaps and ensure their effective implementation.
Only qualified candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to email their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the latest updated resume no later 5:00PM on 30th June, 2023.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview. Bank reserve the rights to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning the reason whatsoever.
Green Development Bank Ltd.
Pokhara-8, Newroad, Kaski
Tel: +977-61-583590, 583634
Source: Adarsha Samaj National Daily, 16 June 2023