Website Garima Capital Limited
Functional Title: Senior Finance Officer
Corporate Position: Officer
Required No: 1
Garima Capital Limited is a Merchant Banker, licensed by Securities Board of Nepal (SEBON) to render ‘Portfolio Management Services’ (PMS). It has also obtained Depositary Participant License from CDS & Clearing Ltd.to render DP Services. Company is on the verge of obtaining full-fledged Merchant Banking License including Mutual Fund Manager License. The Company is located at Kamal Pokhari Ward-01, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Our core team comprises of qualified finance professionals which shall enable us to provide prompt and thorough service to our valued Clients. We encourage an open and collaborative working environment in which everyone has the opportunity to deliver her or his best. We foster professionalism, excellence, cooperation among our employees and high standards of business ethics.
The position holder is responsible to take both direction and work intuitively to maintain a favorable public image of the Company. The work area includes Investment Management Department PMS Unit where the position holder shall be involved in managing PMS unit.
We are searching for Senior Finance Officer who will be responsible for preparation of periodic financial statement, annual report, budget and MIS reporting. The candidate should have knowledge of accounting standards(NFRS),tax related laws and regulations, SEBON & CDSC related laws and regulations.
This position reports directly to the Head Finance and Planning Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Duties and Responsibilities of a Senior Finance Officer includes:
- Preparation and finalization of the periodic financial statement, annual budget, annual report.
- Liaise with auditors of the Company,plan audit and coordinate with auditors for timely completion of the audit.
- Oversee and assist with regular day to day finance and accounting functions.
- Process request from other departments with proper supporting documents on time.
- Follow up receivables and ensure recognition and receipt of the same on time.
- Ensure reconciliation performed within stipulated time.
- Ensure tax return filings(i.e.TDS, Advance Tax, Estimated Tax, Income Tax) within stipulated time.
- Prepare letters & memorandums in matters to be dealt with BFI’s, Capitals and Brokers.
- Research and resolve accounting issues including evaluation and implementation of new accounting pronouncements to ensure NFRS Compliance.
- Assist in statutory compliance activities related to Income tax, SEBON regulations, CDSC regulations.
- Ensure compliance with Company Act,Security Act, AML-CFT Act, PMS Guidelines, Labour Act,Bonus Act, Income Tax Act and other relevant acts, rules & regulations.
- Any other work assigned by senior officials.
Qualification and Education
- Age not exceeding 40 years.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work under stress and rush circumstances.
- Ability to work for long stretched hours.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge and skills.
- Working knowledge of accounting software.
- Leadership and teamwork.
- Adaptable and Flexible.
- Strong work ethics and positive attitude.
Salary and Benefits:
As per Company’s Policy.
How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to send their formal application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12th September, 2022 (27th Bhadra, 2079) before 17:00 hours.
Selected Candidates are required to attend interview. The company retains the right to reject one or all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.