Website Garima Capital Limited
Functional Title: Operations Analyst
Corporate Position: Trainee Assistant
Required No: 2
Garima Capital Limited is a Merchant Banker, licensed by Securities Board of Nepal (SEBON) to render ‘Portfolio Management Services’ (PMS). It has also obtained Depositary Participant License from CDS & Clearing Ltd. to render DP Services. The Company is located at Kamalpokhari, Ward No – 01, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Our core team comprises of qualified finance professionals which shall enable us to provide prompt and thorough service to our valued Clients. We encourage an open and collaborative working environment in which everyone has the opportunity to deliver her or his best. We foster professionalism, excellence, cooperation among our employees and high standards of business ethics.
The position holder is responsible to take both direction and work intuitively to maintain a favorable public image of the Company. The work area includes PMS Operations Unit where the position holder shall be involved in activities related to PMS Operation Services.
This position reports directly to the personnel designated as his/her supervisor as the Company may determine from time to time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Duties and Responsibilities of Operations Analyst include the following:
- Co-ordinate with Broker to ensure that the settlement is done in a stipulated time-frame.
- Prepare Memo pertaining to PMS operation and ensure that Memo is not left unattended.
- Achieve proficiency in the operation of PMS software to facilitate in the effective portfolio management of clients.
- Co-ordinate with concerned banks for pledging/unpledging shares so as to facilitate in the effective portfolio management.
- Sort out operation related issues of PMS clients via interaction with brokers and clients alike.
- Perform inter-departmental co-ordination with Investment Team and Business Development Team to sort out operation related hassle.
- Perform tasks assigned by the Operation In-charge and report the tasks thus assigned on a daily basis.
- Prepare periodic PMS based reports as mandated by the regulatory authority.
- Perform necessary proceedings as per the request by clients such as processing the withdrawal request by clients.
- Perform bank and broker reconciliation on a regular basis.
- Report the issues identified in course of operation and take active steps to sort out the issue.
- Keep her/himself updated with trends in the industry and frequently provide constructive suggestions to immediate supervisor to improve Company’s image;
- Document and report to immediate supervisor to bridge the gap between actual proceedings and pre-established policies of the Company related to the Department.
- Adhere to Company’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOP);
- Identify, implement and benchmark best practices in the assigned job;
- Maintain professional reputation of Garima Capital Limited at all times.
- Undertake any other duties & responsibilities assigned by Immediate Supervisor/Senior Official/ Management from time to time.
- Support Business Generation.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelors or equivalent.
- Age not exceeding 25 years old.
- Any relevant work experience is preferred.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Dealing capacity with different nature of Client(s).
- Ability to work under stressful situation.
- Leadership and team work.
- Sound knowledge of Investment Management Department – PMS Unit (especially Operations and record keeping related) function.
- Punctual and Motivated.
- Strong analytical, Problem-Solving and Decision-Making Skills.
- Excellent Capital market research and report writing skills.
- Accountability, Integrity and Professionalism.
Salary and Benefits:
As per Company’s Policy.
How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to send their formal application to email@example.com by 22nd August, 2023 (5th Bhadra, 2080) before 17:00 hours.
Selected Candidates are required to attend written exam and interview. The company retains the right to reject one or all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.