Company: Code Fusion Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
The Code Fusion team is seeking a Software Engineer who will be responsible for the architecture, design, and development of complex large-scale systems. The ideal candidate will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
The candidate should work within an agile development environment with other developers and responsibilities include design & development of performant web and mobile apps that are consistent across all browsers, platforms, and devices.
Salary: Depending On Skills and Experience (No Ceiling for deserving candidates)
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop complex and highly scalable Web applications, and participate in all phases of the development process: planning, construction, and testing.
- Work as a key project resource on a project team or independently to complete assigned tasks.
- Ship DRY and scalable code with a focus on performance optimization and backed by unit tests.
- Design and implement responsive features.
- SEO semantic coding and Optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability and meet product requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BE, Computer Science, or any related field).
- Having 2+ years of experience in Java development.
- SCSS/SASS, Foundation/Semantic UI/Bootstrap frameworks.
- Experience leading and setting up A/B user testing.
- Understanding of web-based development principles and best practices.
- Deep understanding of Web and Information Security concepts and concerns, such as CORS, CSP, CSRF, XSS, etc.
- Outstanding knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Outstanding knowledge of Frontend build tooling (Webpack/Parcel, Babel, NPM/Yarn).
- Solid understanding of single page application (SPA) development.
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- Experience troubleshooting cross-browser compatibility and cross-platform compatibility issues.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of NoSQL and Relational databases (MySQL, Oracle, etc.) and understanding of database concepts (schemas, tables…).
- Experience with Progressive Web Apps and GraphQL.
- Have a passion for staying up-to-date with current technologies in web development
- Experience working in a SCRUM team.
- Innovative and strong team player with amazing problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with GIT as a version control system.
- Experienced in Agile development methodologies and tools including JIRA and Bitbucket.
We Offer Following Benefits:
- Competitive Salary (6 months review).
- 5 days working week.
- Young and Motivated Team.
- Opportunity to work in a company with International Standards.
- Team events and movie nights.
Please send your resume/CV to email@example.com after completing this form.
Note: It is compulsory to fill-up the form and candidates won’t get a callback if they don’t fill out this form.