Website Kedia Organisation
Job Posting Title: Front Desk Associate
Company: Kedia Organisation
No. of Vacancies: 1
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 1 years of relevant work experience
- Proficient in English (Oral and Written)
- Pleasant personality
- The candidate must be well acquainted with new technology and gadget
- Good organization and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Flexible and understanding the priorities of work
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. scanner, printer, etc)
- Update contact directories and other relevant information about the Chairman and Executive Director’s business, social, and family contacts.
- Fix appointments and meetings for the Chairman and Executive Director and keep them updated with the timings and places of meetings.
- Manage the daily calendar and annual calendar of main events and meetings of the Chairman and Executive Director
- Arrange for participation in business meetings, seminars, conferences, exhibitions, fairs, etc.
- Travel arrangements that include Ticketing, hotel booking, passport and visa process, currency exchange, Travel Insurance, etc. for the Chairman and Executive Director and their guests
- Keep a record of incoming and outgoing letters and documents
- Maintain files and records of the Chairman and Executive Director safely and systematically on a daily basis
- Entertain phone calls on behalf of the Chairman and Executive Director
- Communicate and flow information on behalf of the Chairman and Executive Director
- Oversee the workstations’ cleanliness, upkeep, and maintenance and ensure that all office equipment is maintained in proper working order.
- Maintain purchase and consumption records of stationery items. Keep a check on pricing and quality, and exercise control on usage to avoid wastage.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the concerned authority as required by the nature of the job role
Deadline: September 15, 2023