Website Nepal Development Research Institute
Nepal Development Research Institute (NDRI) is a think tank, involved in high-quality research and development activities. NDRI, in collaboration with UNICEF is undertaking a research project “Quantitative and qualitative data collection for the data must speak positive deviance research”. In this regard, NDRI is seeking qualified Field-based video coder for capturing video of the classroom activities, conducting questionnaire surveys and coding of classroom observations in different parts of the nation. Interested candidates need to submit the duly filled application form and other credentials as listed in the application form by 5:00 PM NST, 15 August 2023 (Tuesday) to the email address (email@example.com).
Field-Based Video Coder
Duration: 10-12 days
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT (desirable), Education, Social Sciences or related fields are required to apply for the given post.
- Experience of capturing videos and coding the video/observation would be preferable
- Must have laptop and willing to take laptop to the field
- Experience of carrying out Field-based surveys would be preferable.
- Experience of using android based data collection applications such as Survey CTO, KOBO Toolbox, etc.
- Language proficiency in local languages would add value.
- Willing to travel to remote locations
The application form shall be downloaded from the NDRI website. The applicants should submit the following documents.
1. A Cover Letter
2. Completed NDRI Application Form
3. Copy of Latest Degree Certificate
4. Copy of Citizenship
5. Curriculum Vitae
6. Certificate of Previous Work Experience (if any)
1. Online submission is a must, all the required documents should be attached within a single email in a single pdf file and sent to (firstname.lastname@example.org). Applications submitted to other email addresses besides the given email address will not be entertained. Also, multiple submissions of documents will be disqualified.
2. Please clearly mention the subject line of the email as “Application for the Post of Field-Based Video coder-UNICEF”. Email and documents without the given subject line will not be considered.
3. Priority will be given to the candidates who have good communication skills in English and local languages.
4. Shortlisted candidates will be informed shortly for the final interview.
Nepal Development Research Institute (NDRI)
Manbhawan, Lalitpur, Nepal