Company: APCA Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
APCA Nepal Pvt. Ltd. is the sole marketeer of “The Himalayan Times*, Nepal’s number one English daily. Since it’s establishment, the company has created a niche for.
As a part of its ongoing efforts to strengthen its existing team, the company is seeking to hire highly motivated personnel for the following position.
Position: Executive – Library
Number of Vacancies: 1
• Responsible for compilation, sorting and shelving of news articles and photographs into the digital database and physical Library
• Assist in the acquisition of books, periodicals and audiovisual materials by checking prices, figuring costs, and preparing appropriate requisition forms
• Write, edit and translate Nepali news captions for inputting and updating in the digital library archive
• Manage/Maintain the Library
• Maintain proper records of library books and other items received, stored, issued and returned
• Coordinate with and provide information from the digital Library database to reporters and journalists as required
• Graduate in any discipline
• Candidates having relevant training or work experience in Library will be given preference
• Experience with book management software and the digital archiving system
• Ability to use the Microsoft Office package and Adobe Photoshop properly
• Should have good knowledge about the recent political, social and foreign affairs
• Should be self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills
• Good knowledge about networking system and internet usage
• Wiling to work during unsociable hours
APCA Nepal Pvt. Ltd. offers a pleasant, good working environment with the opportunity to work in a responsible and challenging position within a dynamic and ambitious environment. Next to good working conditions, APCA also offers you a wide variety of incentives on the basis of your nature of the work Ike transportation, communication facilities along with the bonuses on meeting the required targets.
Last date to apply: 4 September 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates can send their application clearly mentioning the post applied along with updated CVs, within 7 days.
Human Resources Department
APCA Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
APCA House, Anamnagar, Kathmandu, Nepal
P.O. Box 23782
No telephone queries shall be entertained. Women and those belonging to marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.
Source: Himalayan Times, August 28 2019